Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Feb 24

Black History Month
Feb 24, 2015



Yesterday's Answers:

The show was Power Rangers and the character was Max Cooper.  This is one of the few Power Rangers that has a face and is 12".



Today's Question:

Name the actor and character.


This actor starred in this 1998 film about a vampire superhero.  He is a "vampire-human hybrid that protects humans from vampires."  There were two other  movies starring this actor as this vampire hybrid.





* info from Wikipedia

3 comments:

  1. You know...I never new this hero dolls had such faces! I am almost ready to go throw all of my ken dolls away!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the fact that the Blade has the wesley snipes face. I have a Blade that is based on the comic book and has a different face.

      Delete
  2. Blade - movie title & character played by Wesley Snipes. Yay!

    ReplyDelete