Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Feb 17

Black History Month

Feb 17, 2015

Yesterday's Answers:

Don Cheadle played War Machine


Today's Question:

Name the Character and Actor who voiced him.


"This character appeared in the 5th season of Smallville,  and he  premiered on February 16, 2006. In this version, Victor Stone, is a former Metropolis High School football star. He is involved in a car accident that kills him, supposedly, and the rest of his family. However, he is secretly rebuilt by Cyntechnics scientists including Dr. Alistair Krieg, who experimented on a group of test subjects. Victor was the only test subject to survive the experiments."*

The actor who voiced him was also the Famous Jett Jackson and played Det. Barry Frost on Rizzoli and Isles.






*info from Wikipedia

4 comments:

  1. Ok, I know this one too (I think)! I think the character was Cyborg??? The actor was Lee Thompson Young who sadly committed suicide in 2013. I believe he suffered from bipolar disorder. We became fans of his when he played the Famous Jett Jackson. My daughter really liked him a lot! So we often watched shows that he was on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting! I don't know who he is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are really good Phyllis. I liked his character on Rizzoli and Isles.

    ReplyDelete