Friday, February 20, 2015

Feb 21

Black History Month
Feb 21, 2015


Yesterday's Answer

The actor is Michael Jai White and the character is Bronze Tiger


Today's Question


Name the actor and the character


He played the lead character in this 2014  movie.   "He is a  Greek Demigod and had to endured the legendary twelve labors and had his life as a sword-for-hire tested when the King of Thrace and his daughter seek his aid in defeating a tyrannical warlord."*

"He is famous for his strength and for his numerous far-ranging adventures."*





*info from IMDB and Wikipedia

6 comments:

  1. OK, I don't know this character, but the action figure is Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Spain: great review. This guy is fabulous. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  3. This doesn't look like The Rock, but he's still cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is him as Roadblock from the G. I joe movie. I will try to post a better picture

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like him...very cute! I looks like a better image of the man than some of the older WW dolls that I've seen.

    ReplyDelete