Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Feb 10

Black History Month
Feb 10th.

Yesterday's Answer: Vixen


Today's Question:

The actor that voiced this Thundercat played this grandfather on a popular TV Show in the 1980's.  Rudy, Theo and Vanessa called him grandpa.

"This character is the next noble and greatest warrior, and based on the panther.  Even though he is  warrior in all forms of ThunderCats martial arts fighting, He has a brilliant mind, which he uses as the chief mechanic/engineer and pilot for the ThunderCats.  He  has great passion, love of family, and life."*





*info from Wikipedia

2 comments:

  1. Ok I know who the grampa was on the Cosby Show a google search would probably tell me. LOL I sure didn't know he was the voice of this guy. My kids used to love Thundercats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. This is the reason I bought the figure because he was voiced by the Grandpa

    ReplyDelete