Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Feb 4, 2014- Black History Month

Feb. 4

Yesterday's Answer:
Movie:  The Hammer
Actress: Fred Williamson


I have changed the question.  Please name the movie, and the doll that is starring in the remake.

Today's Question:

Billy Dee Williams starred in this  1973 movie as  Nick Allen, "a federal agent whose daughter dies of a heroin overdose is determined to destroy the drug ring that supplied her. He recruits various people whose lives have been torn apart by the drug trade and trains them. Then they all leave for France to track down and destroy the ring." *

What movie?
Who is the doll?


*info from IMDB























clue:  He was the colt 45 man.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I answered, but am not sure now :-), is the doll Darius or Tariq? I'm in doubt. The movie sounds good, but I don't have a clue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darius he is from the adult line of integrity toys

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I thought it might be Tariq in Darius' outfit, with the sunglasses I was not sure, but I should have known by the hands (Darius is on top of my wish list, but he's so expensive I will have to wait for a long time to buy him, a pity!). Thanks for the movie info too, definitely worth it to check some of these movies out.

    ReplyDelete