Monday, February 10, 2014

Feb 10, 2014- Black History Month

Feb 10- Black History Month


Yesterday's Answer:
Movie: Claudine
Dolls:  Black Barbie, World Peacekeeper  from MC Toy, Sasha, Brandon, doll from frenzy toys, doll from kid kore, Madison, and Anthoney


Today's Question:  Name the movie and action figure

This 1972 movie starred William Marshall.  This action figure will star in the remake of this movie about "an ancient African prince, turned into a vampire by Dracula himself, and finds himself in modern Los Angeles."*

*info from IMDB


4 comments:

  1. I've seen this movie ... Blacula is the title.

    I think that Eddie Murphy was in a comic vampire movie, but the only black vampire movie that I remember with a central character - as opposed to movies where some of the vampires happened to be black - was Blacula.

    Waiting eagerly until tomorrow.

    BTW, did you get the Blacula action figure by Majestic Studios?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. Eddie Murphy starred in the movie Vampire in Brooklyn in 1995. I have the Blacula action figure, which I bought from Amok Toys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on having the Blacula figure. I see that you did get him. Wow is that a great headsculpt. Did he have a human face as well as the vampire face?

    Thanks for your answer and for your patience. I shoulda searched for him first ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad I could answer. He came with the one face.

    ReplyDelete