Saturday, February 1, 2014

Black History Month 2014- Feb 1

February 1, 2014

I will be celebrating Black History Month with a tribute to the movies and tv shows of the 1970's.  Instead of the original people, I am using dolls and action figures that will appear in the the remake. Can you name the Movie or TV show they will be appearing in.


Can you Name the Movie and Original Actor



In this remake, one of the Peacekeepers has decided to take on the role of  "the ultimate in suave black detectives. He first finds himself up against Bumpy, the leader of the  Black crime mob, then against Black nationals, and finally working with both against the Mafia who are trying to blackmail Bumpy by kidnapping his daughter."





4 comments:

  1. I don't know who this is right off hand, but I see Lawrence Fishburn in whatever role he played as Bumpy.

    I am going to enjoy your Black History month film tributes.

    dbg

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't recognize this one: I'll look back to see the answer and try to guess the next one ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Es muy guapo que bien que lo incluiste.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't answer the question, but this is one of my favorite peacekeepers. Looking forward to the rest of this month's post.

    ReplyDelete