Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Feb. 6- Football

Black History Month Quiz
Feb. 6, 2013


Yesterday' Answers:
Actor:  Mr. T & Ernie Hudson
Movie: Penitentiary ll


Today's Quiz:

This actor played  Joe Kingman, a NFL Quarterback in this Disney movie. "He's got women, money, and a good career. Everything is perfect for him. Then one day an 8 year old girl shows up at his door telling him that she's his daughter from a past relationship. Once he has proof that she is for a fact his, he tries but fails miserably at "parenting." From problems such as his super speedy car with no backseat, to leaving her in a bar at 3 am, he's got a lot to deal with. Eventually though, she gets him, (and his football team) wrapped around her finger."*


Joe Kingman, Peyton Kelly




*info from IMDB 

2 comments:

  1. I think the guy is The Rock. I think I saw this movie, but can't for the life of me remember it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it was one of his Disney picture. To soften is personality. I went to see the movie one afternoon and it was filled with kids.

    ReplyDelete