Friday, February 22, 2013

Feb 23- football

Black History Month
Feb. 23, 2013




Yesterday's Answer:
Movie: The Sixth Man
Actor:  Marlon Wayans

Today's Quiz:
Name actor and movie:
This 2008 movie tells the story of  Ernie Davis. "He was an American football running back and the first African American athlete to win the Heisman Trophy.  He played for Syracuse University before being drafted by the Redskins,then immediately traded to the Cleveland Browns in December 1961.  He would never play a professional game, as he was diagnosed with Leukemia in 1982."*




*info from IMDB

3 comments:

  1. I remember this movie, but I can't remember the name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Spain: I do not know the title of the movie but I like this guy with this outfit as sporty. We keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for attempting to answer. The figure is a G.I. Joe in an Army uniform.

    ReplyDelete