Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Happy Birthday Billy Dee Williams

 This week is Billy Dee Williams' Birthday
The photos are of Billy Dee Williams as Lando Calrissian in Star Wars

Sideshow toys, hasbro, hasbro

This was the 2nd version created by Hasbro for his role in Return of the Jedi


This is the Sideshow Toys version  called Heroes of the Rebellion

This is the first version by Hasbro in the Empire Strikes Back.

Memories bought back:
I was watching Leave it to Niecy and her daughter was giving her list of her five actors/entertainers that she was going to marry.  Niecy stated that she had a similar list and she had  boys and one man.  Who else?  Billy Dee Williams.  I concurred with her.  I would watch  or go to any movie that he was in.

5 comments:

  1. To me, the first one looks more like James Brown. Maybe it is the complexion. I would have love to see the first and the second in peroson. I have the third one! I really love him and the fact that he is taller than most Joe figures. I'm glad you posted them for all to see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Billie Dee. The one by Sideshow Toys best captures his likeness to me. Thanks for sharing.

    dbg

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Sideshow Billy Dee Williams is the only one that actually looks like him, IMO. I have the 2nd one from Hasbro. I like that figure, but he doesn't look like BDW. That Return of the Jedi figure reminds me of someone in my family, so that's why I like him.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Hey, Billy Dee, Happy Birthday week to you where ever you are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't even know there were 3 of them. Thanks for posting. I like them all in their own unique way. I can see Billy in all of them even thought the first and third are off in some ways. Would love to had one to my collection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the first Billy Dee looks more like him. I did not realized until I did the post that the two hasbros of him are completely different. I like all three.

    ReplyDelete