Saturday, February 4, 2012

Feb 4th

Black History Month - 4th day

Name the Movie and stars



Jackie Brown (she is a statue), Ordell Robbie
 


1997 Movie:  "A flight attendant gets caught smuggling her boss' gun money on the airline she works for. Luckily for her, the Fed Ray Nicolet and the LA Cop Mark Dargus decide to team up in order to arrest the arms dealer she works for, whose name they don't even know."*






Yesterday's answers
Movie:  Reign over me.
Stars:  Don Cheadle (War Machine) and Jada Pinkett Smith(Niobe)

*Info from IMDB

2 comments:

  1. Pam Grier as my hero/heroine, Jackie Brown, in this movie of the same title by Quentin Tarantino. Samuel L. Jackson plays the dispiccable Ordell Robbie (guns dealer) who receives his just reward.

    This is one of my favorite movies. I can watch it over and over again because the female outsmarts the males who attempt to use her for their selfish gains. Great soundtrack, too.

    Tarantino received flack from Spike Lee for the excessive use of the N-word in this movie.

    dbg

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have gotten this one, although I have never seen the movie in full. Those type dramas tend to be scary to me.

    ReplyDelete