Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Feb. 22nd

Black History Month- 22nd Day
Name the movie and stars.


Ben Thomas,  Emily Posa
  This 2008  movie is about  " Ben Thomas, haunted by a secret, looks for redemption by radically transforming the lives of seven people he doesn't know. Once his plan is set, nothing will be able to stop him. At least that's what he thinks. But Ben hadn't planned on falling in love with one of these people and she's the one who will end up transforming him."*




Yesterday's Answers:
Movie: Rosewood
Stars: Don Cheadle, Ving Rhames

*info from IMDB

6 comments:

  1. I finally had a chance to catch up. I love the trivia questions..I don't know the answer to todays so I can't wait to check tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this movie. Isn't is "Seven" with Will Smith. I don't know the lady because I didn't see the movie....yet. It's on the list. I think I will look on Netflix.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vanessa,

      Ooooooh you were soooooooooo close. The movie is Seven Pounds with Will Smith (Ben Thomas) and Rosario Dawson (Emily Posa).

      The doll shown in this post is Valerie Brown (played by Rosario Dawson) in the Josie and the Pussycats movie -- I know, looks nothing like her.

      I didn't read yesterday's post -- too busy trying to find you know who, but I would have probably been able to answer. I've seen Rosewood multiple times.

      I am so behind on my blog reading.

      dbg

      Delete
  3. Thanks Debbie. Seven was that other movie I didn't see. You sure are spending a lot of time looking for something you don't want.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who said I didn't want my Mego Diana Ross? I do! If I didn't want it I would have sold it years ago and I wouldn't be spending time looking for it. I just favor the others over that one because it doesn't look anything like Diana Ross to me.

      dbg

      Delete
  4. Seven Pounds is a good movie. The Rosario Dawson doll was created by Jakks for the movie Josie and the Pussycats.

    ReplyDelete