Friday, February 3, 2012

Feb. 3rd

Black History Month- 3rd day

Guess the movie and stars


Janeane and Alan Johnson


This 2007 movie is about a "man who lost his family in the September 11 attack on New York City  and runs into his old college roommate (Alan Johnson). Rekindling the friendship is the one thing that appears able to help the man recover from his grief."*



Name the movie and stars:




Yesterday's answer:
Movie:  Rebound
Stars:  Kimora Lee Simmons, Martin Lawrence


*Info from IMDB

5 comments:

  1. I would have nevet gotten yesterday's and I'm at a loss with today's teaser. I'm enjoying these posts, however.

    dbg

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's right on the tip of my tongue. Oh well. Tomorrow I will wonder how I forgot the title. I love those sci fi movies. I can't believe you have a Jada Pinkett doll.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Jada Pinkett is a 1/6 scale completed and prepainted statue made by Kotobukiya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love the Jada statue!! War Machine is a awesome statue too. I can see him sitting on my son's desk now, replacing The Batman.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scratching head ... no, I dunno. I see Jada Pinkett, but I haven't seen most of her films. Don't recognize the guy with her at all. Squints. No ma'am.

    So I'll be back tomorrow to see who's who and what the movie title is ;-)

    ReplyDelete