Friday, August 21, 2020

Uncle Drew

I love watching basketball games and movies of the same.  Some of my favorite basketball movies are Fast Break, The Fish that Saved Pittsburgh. ( Dr J. is my favorite basketball player), Love and Basketball. I was looking forward  to watching  the movie Uncle Drew starring Kyrie Irving. I enjoyed the commercials featuring him.    I was excited to learn that an action figure would be created.  This is not the first basketball player to be featured as an old man.  Lebron James was the first to be created.  However, Lebron James was more a statute figure and Kyrie is an action figure.

I was pleasantly surprised by the action figure.

I have to go get another body, so that Kyrie and Uncle Drew can be featured together.

The negatives are that there is only one body and there feet are pegs.  They each have there own uniforms and sneakers.






                                                 Grandma Barbie and Uncle Drew.

No comments:

Post a Comment