Thursday, May 5, 2016

Anfernee Hardaway

Anfernee "Penny" Hardaway, basketball player created by Enterbay. When I found out that Enterbay was creating him,  I want to get him.  However, I had to think about this purchase since he was higher than most of the Enterbay basketball players.  I was wondering why, since he has been retired for years.  The price was higher because 2 figures came in the box not just an extra head.  Yet, another deciding factor was that I had waited for years to have a 12" Hardaway action figure to go with Lil Penny.  I had always wanted a 12" Lil Penny action figure. 

The figures are amazing in detail and came with  different hands, two uniforms and a basketball.  




















I also purchased the Dree Hill doll from Integrity Toys.  She  works perfectly with them because her boots make her tall.



2 comments:

  1. They are so much better-looking than the original Lil Penny figure. Congrats on getting them and on Dree Hill.

    dbg

    ReplyDelete