Thursday, January 17, 2013

My Christmas Gifts

Here are the dolls and figures that I received  as gifts for Christmas. 

My sister gifted me the "Barbie for President" doll, which I almost did not get for Christmas.  She went to Target and she saw 8 of these dolls (the African American version has been sold out for months) on the shelf .  She stated that the line was too long  and did not purchase the doll.  She decided to go to another Target and  the store did not have it. She did not forget about it and went back to  the first Target.  There was only one left.  Thanks to the  best sister (this statement could have been totally different) ha ha.




Barbie Look, Victor James, Kobe, Barbie, Robecca Steam
Tiana, Steven, Grant, Holiday Barbie




5 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: I like your Christmas presents. My favorite is Barbie for president. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I'm curious to see what you Kobe figure looks like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. I will post a picture of him out if the box .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You go some great gifts for Christmas. My sister did not send me a doll this year so I don't know what's up with that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your neat Christmas presents! I think that the Victor James and the Grant Hill would be my favorites ;-D

    The Dance Class Robecca Steam looks cute, too. Tap Dancing, hmm?

    ReplyDelete