Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The New Ladies

 I recently bought three new female dolls/figures.  

Evening Gown Barbie Doll with the silkstone body.

Fuchsia and Fur Francie.   She has a silkstone body.  I am able to enjoy Francie without spending the monies for an original.  I was ready at 12:00 pm eastern standard time to place my order.  I was not going to miss her.

Phicen (name of company)  The figure has no name.  The 1/6 Seamless female body has 33 points of articulation. The body shows no visible joints.



Francie, Phicen, Evening Gown

3 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: congratulations on your new dolls. I really like Francie Fur. She is wearing a very pretty pink coat. I also like white party dress. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new dolls!

    They seem to all have the same brown complexion - interesting. Not so much the Barbie and Francie because they are both Mattel and possibly both Silkstone material? as the Phicen action figure and the Mattel dolls.

    I like the Phicen figure's hair - looks like it has nice springy soft texture ;

    ReplyDelete