Sunday, July 22, 2012

2012- Barbie Convention- Competition Day

I participated in the competition room in the diorama and single doll categories. 
Here are some of the winners and participants.

Creative Dioramas

Doll Dream Destinations:

 





2nd Place

1st place



1st place

 Doll Travel Nightmares

This always happens when I go to Convention
1st place & Judge's Award

2nd place - the luggage carousel rotates



We are the World



My submission- 2nd place

1st place


So Cal, We love you
Rear Window
 1st place & People's choice & Judge's Award

2nd place

1st place


Single Dolls- International Figures


 
Grace from So in Style
 My submission- 1st place

Famous International Artists



1st place & People's Choice



7 comments:

  1. Congrats on placing second in the We Are the World diorama competion.

    These were all very creative themes and dios.

    Thanks for the convention recaps.

    dbg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing these pictures! Congrats on your second place and your first place prizes. Nice job on both entries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulation on your first and second place ribbons!! I especially loved your diorama.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello from Spain: congratulations on your award. I love watching all these pictures. All are wonderful dioramas. Thanks for sharing. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone. I did the diorama with my sister. My sister actually made each cupcake that was in the display and the display case. She did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your Grace as Nefertiti - congrats on that 1st place prize. Congratulations on your 2nd place diorama with those yummy cupcakes. And thanks for sharing the other photos - my favorite being the one 1st place and Judge's Award.

    I had not realized how much fun there could be at a Barbie convention. Thanks for letting me experience it vicariously ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really so the phots! Sad that I couldn't go too! I feel like I am there seeing them. Congratz on your wins. It is nice to see AA themes represented! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete