Sunday, June 10, 2012

Valerie

I was in the comic book store and came across the Archie comic book series featuring Valerie. Yes, Valerie from Josie and Pussycats.    Yes,  Veronica and Betty's Archie. Valerie and Archie are dating and thinking about their wedding.  Also in the comic book Valerie has a brother, named Trev and he is dating Betty.  Poor Veronica does not have anyone.

Rosario Dawson as Valerie

Comic Book series  #1

Comic book series #2

This is a four part series.  These are the first two in the series.

6 comments:

  1. Jaw drops. Archie and Valerie of the Pussycats?

    Wow. I remember Archie being between Betty and Veronica. I recall Josie and the Pussycats being affiliated with Archie comics, but I didn't remember them doing crossovers. Crossovers with Sabrina the Teenage Witch, yes. But not with the Pussycats.

    Wow. I have to share this with my Mom. She'll be surprised, too. Thanks for sharing this interesting news. This seems to be 180 degrees different than anything I'd have thought could happen.

    Do you mind if I share this with the Mixis Group on Facebook?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had the same reaction you did. Yes you may share it with the group

      Delete
  2. Very interesting! I really like that Valerie doll.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was happy Jakks created her. I like the body on the doll.

      Delete
  3. Hello from Spain: Valerie doll is very pretty. The comics are interesting. Keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this Valerie but I had to rebody her. Loved her from the moment I saw her. I have the Josie doll too. I loved that she looks like the actress.

    I never knew Archie & Valerie were together. I've been out of the comics loop too long.

    ReplyDelete