Monday, June 4, 2012

Tim Duncan


It is the NBA Playoffs and I decided to look to see what active players I have in my collection.  I found that I have Tim Duncan from the San Antonio Spurs.  He is still with the same team from 1998 when he was created by Starting Lineup.   Mattel also created a Tim Duncan action figure.  He was harder to find and I just recently acquired him from ebay.   The Mattel face is smaller than the Starting Lineup face.  Mattel had created four players in the series.  Scottie Pippen, Kobe Bryant, Tim Duncan and Grant Hill.  I have Scottie Pippen.  I will try to purchase Kobe and Grant later.

Mattel

Starting Lineup

5 comments:

  1. They are both nice. Hope you are able to find the others you want.

    dbg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your finds. I have Scottie Pippin, but none of the others you mentioned. Thanks for sharing these photos ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! That was a great game last night! I will have to look up the other players you mentioned.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello from Spain: some kids are very nice. They had not seen before. Congratulations on finding them. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are welcome. Yes, it was a good game. I am trying to get the rest of the figures at good prices. I dislike the fact that all the basketball figures are being produced in smaller sizes.

    ReplyDelete