Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Black History Month

February is the month to celebrate and honor African Americans that have made great contributions  throughout history.

This February I would like to focus on the entertainers. 
29 days of movies that featured African American actors and actresses. 
The dolls/figures come from various movie characters.   I have put two or more dolls/figures  together to test your knowledge on the movie that they have appeared together.
 
February 1, 2012:


Characters
Gator Purify, Vivian, Flipper Purify


In 1991, Spike Lee wrote and directed this movie.  The movie  deals with the different views of friends and family reaction to a married black architect having an affair with his Italian Secretary. *

Name the movie:
Name the stars:






*info from Internet movie database (imdb)




























 

7 comments:

  1. Jungle Fever
    Samuel L. Jackson - Gator Purify
    Halle Berry - Vivian
    Wesley Snipes - Flipper Purify

    There is probably not an AA movie made during the 80s and 90s (unless there was extreme violence) that I did not support. My then teen daughter and I, and sometimes my son went to most.

    dbg

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea, but I love your concept for Feb. I look forward to the other 28 days. I'm not a big movie person, so I probably won't know very many.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no idea, but I love the concept. I look forward to 28 more days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello from Spain: I see that you have in your collection replicas of actors. Great idea to celebrate the month of February to African American actors... I do not think I saw the movie you are talking about. I will have to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that! I love all of Spike Lee movie. Congrats to dbg, she was on it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting month theme. I look forward to seeing the upcoming "sets." I didn't get this one.

    ReplyDelete