Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Day 11_Christie Tribute

Black History Month

February  11, 2020

Christie Tribute


Christie has had several body changes over the years.  She went from slightly bendable at  the knees to full splits.

Her body has allowed more flexibility for sitting and stretching.  Beyond Pink Christie in Black is able to sit  in a chair without falling. It works better if she is wearing  pants. Dance Moves Christie or Barbie can do a full split.  This one came dress in blue and I redressed her.  The box says Barbie but Teresa is identified so I figured there was a mistake and she should be Christie. Her box said, "you can make her move like a real dancer”.  In the back is Jewel Girl Christie.  She was created in 2000 with first time Ever Flex waist.  The doll on the end has traditional bendable legs that were standard on most dolls. I cannot remember her name. 
I wish when I started collecting in  1991 that I tagged each one, but when  you start, you think you will remember every dolls’ name.





No comments:

Post a Comment