Thursday, February 1, 2018

Celebrating Black History Month February 1, 2018

February is the start of Black History Month

Celebrating the achievements and attributions of African American people.

I thought this year I would focus on my  African Americans that have  been featured as a doll or action figure in  the smaller size of 8" or less. 


His box said- Washington, DC would have been lost without him.  Astronomer and surveyor. (b.1736 to  d.1806) He was created by HIA Toys.


Benjamin Banneker

3 comments:

  1. Cute figure! I've never seen him. Thanks for sharing. I'd have thought Black historical figures were rare. I look forward to seeing your collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. There have only been a few historical figures created.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This series is always fun. Can't to see what you have for us this year.

    ReplyDelete