Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Malaville Dolls- Must have for Christmas

A perfect doll to give for Christmas.
I love these dolls.  There are 8 dolls in the group and they each  have a bio.

The dolls are created by Mala Bryan through her company Malaville Toys.

The story takes place in Malaville.  "Journey into creative imagination.  Malaville is a place of stunning beauty, where everyone is welcome to play.  It is a place where your imagination comes to life and your heart fills up with joy.  Malaville is a wonderful place of make-believe, where everything is possible and dreams come true.  So come on in, and  join the jorney into the world of creative imagination."





Lola- flight attendant, Malina- Fashion Model

Mala- Fashion Designer, Viv- photographer

Imani- Magazine Editor, Maisha- Fashion Stylist

Alexa- Artist/Painter, Mhina- Interior Designer



6 comments:

  1. This is a nice collection. Thanks for sharing that each doll has a story.

    dbg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful collection! I hope to add a Malaville doll or two one day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing! I hope to add Lola, Mala, Maisha, and Alexa to my crew. I'm mentioning them in my first blog post of 2018.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I some how missed this post! These are really cute dolls. I really like the diversity they have. That Albino doll is really cute! I hope they do well!

    ReplyDelete