Tuesday, May 23, 2017

RamessesII

I was excited when I heard that a Ramesses  II was being made.  I had collected the Prince of Egypt dolls based on the animated movie.   It was based on the biblical story of Moses.  The dolls consisted of Prince Moses, Moses, his wife, Tzipporah and his mother Queen Tiya.  Her other son was Ramesses II.  He would make a great addition to my collection.

However,  I did not get the action figure. He was not the same complexion as the Prince of Egypt dolls and he was out of my price range.  I was not willing to pay $300 for him.  I am still hoping and waiting for another member to be created from that company.

The next figure to be made was Anubis, the jackal.  Waiting to see the third figure.


Valley of the Kings Ramessess II 1/6 Scale Figure by Mystic Forge - Click Image to Close
photo from Monsters in Motion

4 comments:

  1. He's stunning! Love everything about him! Pity that his price is so off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, he is a hunk for sure! Is he 1:6 scale? That price tag would be too high for me too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Nice, but he does come with a hefty price.

    dbg

    ReplyDelete