Friday, February 12, 2016

Day 12-W. B. Purvis

Black History Month- Feb 12

Yesterday's Answer: Steam Powered Warship


Today' Question:

  W. B. Purvis in  1890 he received a patent for this tool.  He "stated that the object of his invention was to provide a simple, durable and inexpensive construction of this tool to make it easy to carry  in his pocket.  

Dasia (she is editor of a magazine) and Tariq used this tool when they are trying to information from people they are interviewing.  What is the tool?





4 comments:

  1. Mr. Purvis invented the fountain pen. I'm loving you Black History Month trivia. Keep up the great work with your blog and dolls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been following these posts as much as I should, but wanted to let you know, I appreciate the time and effort it is taking for you to create these posts each year.

    dbg

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am all caught up in reading the posts from previous days. Hope I can read them daily.

    dbg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. I am glad that people are enjoying the Black History Month Trivia.

    ReplyDelete