Sunday, August 14, 2011

Steven and Christie's 7 day trip

Here are some pictures of Steven and Christie's trip to the Barbie Convention in Ft. Lauderdale.

Arriving at the Harbor Beach Marriott Hotel on Sunday, July 24, 2011.  Room 766



Since we arrived early, we went to the pool


On Monday, July 25, we went to the beach.  The beach was connected to the hotel.







Christie buried Steven in the sand


After a long day, we are relaxing on the balcony, which had a view of the marina






On Tuesday, July 26, we went back to the pool to enjoy the water and sun.




Stay tuned for our pictures of the convention. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh I had both of them when I was Young. I believe I still have her with her Leg missing. She was my all time favorite when I was young I had her date Steven as well awwwww

    ReplyDelete